All measurements are to be taken by a professional or very confident person, pulling the tape measure firm against the body, wearing tight fitting clothing. This size chart is a guide and if you are not confident selecting the best size for yourself, we recommend emailing your measurements to our team to help determine the best size for you. Each gown product page has a "Size & Fit" tab which will also suggest sizing up or down if in-between sizes.
How To Measure
1. Take your measurements while looking in a full length mirror to ensure they are being taken correctly.
2. Wear tight fitting clothing. eg, active wear, a slip or your undergarments.
3. Ensure the tape measure is parallel to the floor and not warped when wrapped around the body.
4. For the most accurate results, have someone else take your measurements.
5. Ensure the tape measure is pulled tight! Our gowns are forgiving in fit!
6. If you still need assistance - let's book a Virtual Appointment!
Ensure you are wearing a t-shirt, non-padded bra or something similar to what you intend to wear with your Leave Her Wilder gown.
Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your bust and pull firm. Rest your free arm at your side and have a natural pose.
Wrap the tape measure around the smallest part of your waistline and pull firm. Rest your free arm at your side and have a natural pose.
This is different on everyone and is visually the widest part of your hip, thigh and booty area. Turn multiple times in the mirror to ensure placement is correct.
Stand with your feet together. Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hip and boot and pull firm.