The Benson gown is a modern silhouette with a flattering and chic design. A one-shoulder dress, with one full raglan sleeve, brings all the drama. Bias cut through the body, Benson skims the body and flatters from all angles.
As seen on #bensongown
Size UK 8
Size UK 8
Size UK 8
- Our model Tia is wearing a size UK8 (UK4) in Toffee.
- Our model Rusha is wearing a size UK14 (US10) in Toffee.
- Campaign images shot in Buttercup.
- The Benson Gown is true-to-size.
- If in-between sizing, size down.
- Waist tie detail. Can be worn with out without.
- Invisible side zip closure.
- The Benson Gown can be worn with a strapless or one shouldered bra.
- Seamless, untextured, high waisted undergarments are best suited.
All Leave Her Wilder gowns are made using only 100% natural Fibres. Our fabric is hand-dyed and has anti-static properties. Depending on the depth of colour, the weight can slightly vary; darker colours have a slightly heavier hand touch, and lighter colours, feel slightly lighter As our fabric is batch dyed, shades can vary. All bridal parties are cut from the same dye batch and there will be no variations within your bridal party order.
Creases are a characteristic of 100% natural fibres. These fall our in humidity and with a bit of movement. Please avoid scrunching your gown when standing or sitting. Let the skirt fall free for the best look.
Our gowns are dry-clean only. For best results, steam gown prior to wearing. A hot can be used but please ensure there is no water in the iron and you are working on an untextured surface. Ensure you refer to your care label for further instruction.
We endeavour to cut all bridal party orders from the same dye batch when orders are placed together or at the same time. However, we cannot guarantee if orders are placed separately.
Our recommended lead time is 12 weeks, this is not including shipping and transit time. However, we do offer Rush, Standard, and Extended lead time options. All lead times do not include shipping and transit times and are subject to change based on production demand. For more information, visit our FAQ’s or email HQ@leaveherwilder.com