The Jethro features a high boat neck across the collarbone to create an elegant and elongated shape. The gown turns to show off a dramatic low cowl neck back - a show stopper from all angles. The on-trend bar across the back also ensures Jethro is a bra-friendly style.
And flip the gown around to create a dramatic look with the bar across the bust and a plunging cowl neckline; 2 looks one dress.
As seen on #jethromaxi
Size UK 14
Size UK 14
Size UK 6
Size UK 8
Size UK 8
- Our model Tia is wearing a size UK8 (UK4) in Khaki.
- Our model Rusha is wearing a size UK14 (US10) in Khaki.
- Campaign images shot in Toffee.
- The Jethro Maxi is true-to-size.
- If in-between sizes, size down for a snug, sexy look or size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Bias cut silhouette.
- Neckline sits flat or with a slight cowl depending on your chest width and bust size.
- Invisible side zip opening.
- Bra-friendly; back panel covers your bra.
- Seamless, untextured, high waisted undergarments are best suited.
All Leave Her Wilder gowns are made using only 100% natural Fibres. Our fabric is hand-dyed and has anti-static properties. Depending on the depth of colour, the weight can slightly vary; darker colours have a slightly heavier hand touch, and lighter colours, feel slightly lighter As our fabric is batch dyed, shades can vary. All bridal parties are cut from the same dye batch and there will be no variations within your bridal party order.
Creases are a characteristic of 100% natural fibres. These fall our in humidity and with a bit of movement. Please avoid scrunching your gown when standing or sitting. Let the skirt fall free for the best look.
Our gowns are dry-clean only. For best results, steam gown prior to wearing. A hot can be used but please ensure there is no water in the iron and you are working on an untextured surface. Ensure you refer to your care label for further instruction.
We endeavour to cut all bridal party orders from the same dye batch when orders are placed together or at the same time. However, we cannot guarantee if orders are placed separately.
Our recommended lead time is 12 weeks, this is not including shipping and transit time. However, we do offer Rush, Standard, and Extended lead time options. All lead times do not include shipping and transit times and are subject to change based on production demand. For more information, visit our FAQ’s or email HQ@leaveherwilder.com